Friday, July 19, 2013

Too Damn Hot for Anything...

It's too hot for anything.  Even my air conditioned house is still pretty hot.  This is why I live where I do, and not in Florida.  Except, oddly enough, right at this moment, it's cooler in Florida.  

I have a whole list of things I want to do, but this heat is sucking the motivation out of me so that I'm just sitting around like a slug, watching the dog pant.  She's too hot, too.


It's too damn hot for anything except maybe catching a water-mohawk on film...


It's harder than it looks.


Catching it on film, I mean.




Plus, there's one crucial thing you need...


hair.


I mean, LONG hair.  Sorry, Son.


Still, it's more fun than watching my electric meter spin.

And I do mean spin...


See the blurry dial under the large word, "Kilowatthours" ?

It's blurry because it's moving so fast. 
There should be a little coin-jingle noise to go with that spin.  

I do believe that maybe I need to spend some time making water-mohawks.

Stay cool, friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment